Private Duty Nursing
CNC Healthcare offers one-one-one nursing care through Private Duty Nursing. This services is often recommended for patients who need 24/7 assistance or health supervision due to chronic illness, disability or medical-fragility. Such situations prompt their doctor to require the close supervision by a nursing professional in the home environment.
Private Duty Nurses at CNC Healthcare are able to provide the client with or administer clinical procedures such as:
- Administration of Prescribed Medication
- Outpatient Anti-Coagulation
- Respiratory Disorders (COPD)
- Diabetic Care
- Rehabilitation Guidance
- GI Tube Feeding Assistance
- Fall Risk Reduction Training
- Wound VAC Therapy
- Symptom Management
- Ostomy Care / Stoma Management
WE CAN ASSIST IN THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR PATIENTS BY:
Providing complete home care management by a Registered Nurse Specialist who will perform a comprehensive assessment to determine:
- Physical Status
- Home environment and family support systems
- Educational needs relative to disease process, symptoms, complications, medications, and treatment
- Individualizing a plan of care, and providing appropriate status reports on the patient’s condition and response to treatment
- Medical Equipment and Pharmacy service needs
Our programs are designed by Registered Nurses in conjunction with the patients primary physician to assist the family in meeting their needs, while providing a higher quality of life for our patients.
- Mechanical Ventilation Program
- Tracheostomy Airway Maintenance: Trach Collar Oxygen Delivery Systems, Blow-By Oxygen Delivery Systems, Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing, Aerosolized Nebulizer Treatments, CPAP, BiPAP
- Seizure Monitoring
- Stand-By Immediate Skilled Interventions
With assistance from the family, this program allows the patients to come home who otherwise would remain in a sub-acute or skilled nursing facility.
Contact us TODAY to see if you qualify for any of these programs!
To ask about availability, eligibility and schedules for the above home health care programs, please contact us at 909-989-7700 or Schedule an assessment here.