We designed our services for those people who can handle their physical needs, but may require support or assistance with daily living tasks. CNC Healthcare will give you an option to remain in the privacy of your home or in a living condition that you are comfortable with while we provide the following Caregiving services that are tailored to your special needs include:
- Total Personal Care such as bathing & dressing
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Light Housekeeping /Laundry
- Meal Preparation
- Companion Care
- Medication Reminders
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Incontinent Care
- Conversation and Companionship
- Safety Supervision
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and errands
- Assist with light exercise such as range of motion & walking
- Pet Care
- Patient’s Private Sitters
Our clients live in their own homes, assisted living homes or with family members. Our clients include those who are aging naturally and those who have experienced health conditions such as, heart failure, stroke, diabetes, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
Our Staff includes:
All of our caregivers are Home Health Aides’ (HHA’s) Or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) and are covered by Worker’s comp and Liability Insurance.
Caregiving tailored to your special needs include:
- Primary Home Care (PHC)
- These are care services that are medically related to your health at home. It can include housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping and personal care.
- Family Care
This service is usually catered to disabled individuals whose mobility and self-care skills are limited. It generally involves housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping and personal care.
- Community Based Alternative (CBA)
CBA is a program for individuals 21 years old and above who qualify for care in a nursing facility. It includes community based services and is a common alternative for institutionalized care. The client or patient is taught skills and given treatment so he or she can return to the community when his health conditions permit.
- Medically Dependent Children’s Program (MDCP)
This program is ideal for families with children who are disabled or are physically dependent on a caregiver for mobility and daily tasks. It can include respite care services, home care support, education and guidance in the use of adaptive aides, and home assessments which provide for home modifications to make a safer and more livable space for the patient.
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS)
There are many areas in the scope of this program. To mention a few, they are home care services, case management, specialized therapy, nursing care, home assessment, needs assessment and psychological/behavioral support services.
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (DB-MD)
The DB-MB provides for interventions or therapy approaches that are directed to individuals with sensory impairments affecting their vision, auditory skills and communication skills. Such program may include prescription medication, behavior support services, speech therapy, coaching, supported employment and transition assistance services among others.
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS)
With CDS, you are given control over the type of service, the delivery of the service and the caregiver who will be assigned to provide such service. This is an empowering option for clients who are under the CLASS, DB-MD and MDCP programs.